Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2012

When i decided to share my life with someone else..


Its been seven months since i decided to share my life with someone else....a person that comes and go into my life for seven years old....giving me pain...happiness....sadness.....and everything....To be short...somebody that i tried to forget very hard yet...the person always come across in my mind without i'm realizing it...
To be honest...when you decided live together with somebody else....it is not like a fairy tale story that you always dreamed about....I always dreamed that someday..my Prince will come to save me...He is so prefect in loving me...taking care of me...and He never see someone else more than he seeing you...(You are the first and the last for him)....But what happen is...several months after my big day...i found truth pieces by pieces....And after all...when all the pieces combined ....it make  me to conclude that..its a force....
People say that when you sharing your life with somebody else..means that you are ready to give and takes...i admit that yes...a husband and wife must be ready to give and takes...discussion is vital among two person...and above of that... Sincerer and belief is the most important things that every couple needs....when this two things vanished in a family....i think that its hard to continue your life with your partner.....
Selfishness is another things that we need to consider....When you are single...you just need to think on your own benefits...but when you decided to share your life..means that you need to put aside selfishness..never think  on your own problems and needs...you also need to remember about your partner needs...
Freedom is another things.....When you share your life with others....doesn't mean that you don't have any freedom...but never cheat your partner what you are actually do...At the end...when your partner know what you do..and it is something that hurt her/him....then you have to accept that you made your partner suffering pain with believing you....As a women...i think that it is easy to understand women thought...they just need to be loved...they need to believe that her spouse  loving her very much and there is no other women that can share the love they get from their spouse....
i think that......this is for now.....bye....